Welcome to App@Lab!
- App@Lab (AppaLab) will be a location where people with common interests can educate the public and share professional knowledge among themselves.
- The objectives will be to acquire tools (through purchase or donation) and make tools for the purpose of micro-manufacturing and problem solving.
- Advanced tools would include hand-made printers that print 3D models out of plastic, and laser cutting and etching technology and much more.
- Other services can be offered to the general public such as free computer consultation, low-cost computer software maintenance services by appointment only, and free advanced computer usage training in the form of educational workshops.
- Business Plan (draft, will be revised)
- Wiki Profile